July! It’s my last official month before students start to come back to campus and my life gets hectic again. I’m hoping to be able to spend some quality time reading and writing blog posts and overall having some fun. I’ll be going to my first bloggers conference this upcoming weekend, and I’m really excited. If you’re going to Blogbound in NYC this upcoming weekend, let me know and maybe we can meet up! Anyway, I have another ambitious month planned for July, so let’s see if I can stay on track with my reading goals.
This are the books I want to finish reading in the month of July.
- Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
- You Can Tell Just By Looking by Michael Bronski, Ann Pellegrini, and Michael Amico
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara (SHOCKER.)
- What We Left Behind by Robin Talley
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater
- A Murder in Time by Julie McElwain
- The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- Be Frank With Me by Julia Clairborne Johnson
- Friday Night Lights: A Town, a Team, and a Dream by H.G. Bissinger
So clearly with this list, someone is going to need to keep me away from the library. I clearly can’t follow a list when I keep adding random other interesting books. I also want to get some sort of re-read in for this month, but I’m not sure if that can happen. Wish me luck readers!
Until Next Time World…