March has definitely been a reading slump month for me. I read a measly seven books, and honestly only 5 of the following books are really full length. I wasn’t that interested in reading this month, probably because I was so tired all the time. I have been working A LOT, which doesn’t leave many hours for sitting on the couch with a good book. I’m hopeful for April, my birth month, to be a great reading month. I need to get a jump start on my #manbookering goals, but I also have a couple of weeks to develop some new graphics for my blog before my software warrant expires.
Since I have such a small number of books, instead of leaving you with a top 5, the red highlighted book was my top read of the month!
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamine Alire Saenz
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
- Man Tiger by Eka Kurniawan
- A Cup of Rage by Raduan Nassar
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
Until Next Time World…