It’s been a little while since I last updated. Things have been kind of intense the past two weeks in my life, and I need to be more disciplined about writing (and pre-scheduling) my post updates. However, I have still been reading! I read a total of 21* books in January; which makes me feel pretty darn proud considering it’s a training month. I’ll have more reviews to post about some of these books, but I wanted to give a general update. The ones in red were my top 5 for the month.
- First & Then by Emma Mills
- 19Q4 by Haruki Murakami
- Reality Boy by A.S. King
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Paper Towns by John Green
- A Working Theory of Love by Scott Hutchins
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- You Are Not So Smart by David McRaney
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
- Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn* (Technically I finished this the morning of the 1st, but I DID read the vast majority in January.)
I really liked a lot of these books. Be on the lookout for reviews for some of them in the upcoming weeks, but there are still some that I need to finish from December!
Until Next Time World…
I cannot believe how much you read! It´s quite impressive. 🙂
I have a read a measly 1 book this year with another DNF. Anyway, have you read Tell the Wolves I’m Home? It´s fantastic!
I read it last year! It’s so good! It got a lot of flack for the protagonist, but she was great too.