It seems as though people really liked when I did this bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish every Tuesday. So here is another one for this week.
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
- A Murder in Time by Julie McElwain
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- Giant Days, Vol. 2 by John Allison
I’ve talked about a lot of these books on my blog already, and if I haven’t talked about it yet – expect an upcoming post (I’m looking at you Raven Boys Cycle). I realized that this list basically covers almost all of the books that I’ve read that were published this year. What are your favorites? Do we have any that overlap? Let me know in the comments down below.
Until Next Time World…